The Symposium will be only on-line
- The Layout of Abstract is available as a template on the link below:
- Authors must prepare the presentation file in English and present it in English or Turkish (or other languages) during the symposium sessions
- Oral presentations will be about 15 min for each presentation
- Poster presentations will be 2-3 ppt slides and 2-5 min for oral presentation of the slides
- The format of video presentations should be AVI, MOV, MKV (HD/SD) extentions.
- The video presentations should not exceed 10 min.
- For video presentation, a brief abstract which summarise the video must be given in the abstract submission page, and documentary video must be sent by e-mail to the secreteriat before the symposium.
- Documentary video must contain the symposium name and logo in the begining.
- All the submissions will be peer reviewed. Authors with accepted abstract can submit a Full Paper to be published in the Conference Proceedings with ISBN number or Journal (Natural and Engineering Sciences, www.nesciences.com).